Contact Canadian Rockies Heli-Paragliding for Tandem Paragliding Adventure Flights...
Book an Tandem Paragliding ride, the most exciting way to experience
the Canadian Rocky Mountains and the skys above them!
The meeting place is at the Golden Eco Adventure Ranch located in Nicholson which is just south of Golden opposite the summit of Mount 7.
The address is:
872 MacBeath Road, Nicholson, BC.
Please help us to server you better by making sure any email enquiry you send us includes the following details:
- Full Name
- Preferred Email Address
- Home Telephone Number and/or Cell Number
- Special Requests or Questions
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (250) 344-3214
Directions to the Muster Point - Golden Eco Adventure Ranch:
We meet at the Eco Adventure Ranch landing field, here are the directions:
- Go south of Golden on highway 95. Travel 5.2 kms from the Home Hardware to see a cluster of Blue and White signs.
- There will be a sign in that cluster that says "Eco Adventure Ranch", turn right there.
- Travel another kilometer through the little community of Nicholson to see another sign that says the same thing and turn right again.
- Cross the bridge over the Columbia River and bear right at the next sign.
- The Eco Adventure Ranch is the first driveway on the right.
We will meet right beside the road at the little picnic area pavilion with the Canadian Flag on top.
Download these directions in PDF for printing.